Updated by Kyle Morlack
This Firewood Camps feature gives you the flexibility to open and close a registration.
This feature is extremely useful when you want to close the camp just before it takes place or need to reopen it quickly for a few last minute registrations.
- Sign in to your issued Admin Account.
- Click on the "Events" tab located on the dashboard.
- Locate the desired camp. Click the "Edit" button.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the checkbox labeled "Open For Business?".
- Check the box to open registration. Uncheck the box to close registration.
- The "Publish" checkbox enables your event to be published or removed from your Firewood site.
- Click the "Save Camp" button and your changes happen immediately.