Updated by Graham Smith
This Firewood Camps feature allows you to change the display status of a camper (inactive or active).
Utilize this feature in a situation where a camper is unable to attend the camp they are registered for but are able to attend one at a later date (they just are not sure which one yet). The camper will be shown as inactive for the camp, but their registration will remain in the system.
- Sign in to your issued admin account.
- Select the "Events" tab and a list of all current camps will be displayed.
- Select the camp in which the user is currently registered.
- Find the user that needs to switch camp status and click their name.
- On the left side, select the drop down and click the status to which the player should be assigned.
- Click "save".