Creating an Account
Changing Registered Price Point
Using A Camp Credit
Requesting a Refund
Changing Account Information
Registering for Camp
01 - Incorporating Your Business / Setting Up A LLC
02 - Connecting to Stripe
03 - Adding Liability Waiver
04b - Adding Slideshow Images
05 - Adding Staff Bios
06 - Adding FAQS
07 - Adding a Location
08 - Your First Event
Creating and Editing Events
Opening / Closing Registration
Exporting Player Information to a CSV File
Cloning A Camp
Editing a Discount
Creating An Event
Deleting a Registration
Editing A Campers Information
Changing a Player's Price Point
Issuing a Refund
Switching a Campers Status
Switching Camper to a Different Camp
Marketing and Data
Customizing your Website
Do my users receive confirmation emails? What is in them?
Updated by Graham Smith
This Firewood Camps feature allows you to create a discount that can be provided to a camper, reducing the amount they are required to pay.
- Sign in to your Issued Admin Account.
- Select the "Discounts" button.
- Select the "New Discount".
- Complete the necessary fields to create a discount.
Write percentage discount as whole number (20% discount should be written as "20", NOT ".20").
- Discount Type:
- Percentage: Desired percentage offered off of full price.
- Amount: Desired amount offered off of full price.
- Title (Internal Use): Allows you to save the discount with a distinct name for your records.
- Amount Off ($ or %): Depending on "Discount Type" that was set above. This will allow you to give the actual amount off that will be applied.
- Discount Code: Code that users will type in to use discount. Check active box to make it usable.
- Discount Type:
- Click "Save Discount".