Creating an Account
Changing Registered Price Point
Using A Camp Credit
Requesting a Refund
Changing Account Information
Registering for Camp
01 - Incorporating Your Business / Setting Up A LLC
02 - Connecting to Stripe
03 - Adding Liability Waiver
04b - Adding Slideshow Images
05 - Adding Staff Bios
06 - Adding FAQS
07 - Adding a Location
08 - Your First Event
Creating and Editing Events
Opening / Closing Registration
Exporting Player Information to a CSV File
Cloning A Camp
Editing a Discount
Creating An Event
Deleting a Registration
Editing A Campers Information
Changing a Player's Price Point
Issuing a Refund
Switching a Campers Status
Switching Camper to a Different Camp
Marketing and Data
Customizing your Website
Do my users receive confirmation emails? What is in them?
Updated by Graham Smith
Firewood makes it easy to add locations to your directions and event pages.
- Sign in to your Firewood site.
- Click the "Locations" tab found on the left side of your Admin Dashboard.
- Click the "+ Locations" button found in the top right corner and enter the address to add a new location.
- Add an image and description to your location. This is optional.
- Click "Save" to add your location.
- The location is now available from your Directions/Travel tab and will automatically embed Google Maps links for any event page it is attached to.