Table of Contents
Changing a Player's Price Point
Updated by Graham Smith
This Firewood Camps feature allows you to change a currently registered camper's Price Point.
Utilize this feature if a camper wishes to change the aspect of the camp they are registered for. A possible example of this is when a camper has registered as a field player but wishes to change to goal keeper.
You have the flexibility to change a player's Price Point an unlimited amount of times.
- Sign in to your issued admin account.
- Select "Events" and a list of all current camps will be displayed.
- Select the camp in which the user is currently registered.
- Find the user that needs to switch price points and click their name.
- On the left side, select the drop down and click the price point to which the player should be assigned.
- Click the "save" button.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments about this HelpDoc.