Creating an Account
Changing Registered Price Point
Using A Camp Credit
Requesting a Refund
Changing Account Information
Registering for Camp
01 - Incorporating Your Business / Setting Up A LLC
02 - Connecting to Stripe
03 - Adding Liability Waiver
04b - Adding Slideshow Images
05 - Adding Staff Bios
06 - Adding FAQS
07 - Adding a Location
08 - Your First Event
Creating and Editing Events
Opening / Closing Registration
Exporting Player Information to a CSV File
Cloning A Camp
Editing a Discount
Creating An Event
Deleting a Registration
Editing A Campers Information
Changing a Player's Price Point
Issuing a Refund
Switching a Campers Status
Switching Camper to a Different Camp
Marketing and Data
Customizing your Website
Do my users receive confirmation emails? What is in them?
Updated by Kyle Morlack
Has your camp schedule changed since initially posting it?
This Firewood Camps feature gives you the ability to delete a previously created Milestone included in a camp.
- Sign in to your issued Admin Account.
- On the main admin dashboard, select "Events".
- Find the event from which the Milestone should be removed and click the pencil-shaped button under the "Edit" section.
- Scroll down to the Milestones section and there will be a trash can for delete or click the plus sign to add a new one
- Once the Milestones has been altered, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save Camp".